WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Ohio Valley Regional Transportation Authority (OVRTA) and the Eastern Ohio Regional Transit Authority (EORTA) has announced that during the COVID-19 concern they will operate on normal service hours and routes.
They also announced that they will be suspending bus and van fares now through – April 30th.
OVRTA/EORTA is encouraging all passengers to only ride the bus if they need essential business services or work at a business that provides an essential service.
- Residents at Elmhurst House of Friendship adjusting to new ‘normal’
- Ohio’s U.S. Senators discuss what they’re doing in response to COVID-19
- Local church working to shift Ohio Valley’s focus from fear to faith
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings