WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Ohio Valley Regional Transportation Authority (OVRTA) and the Eastern Ohio Regional Transit Authority (EORTA) has announced that during the COVID-19 concern they will operate on normal service hours and routes.
They also announced that they will be suspending bus and van fares now through – April 30th.
OVRTA/EORTA is encouraging all passengers to only ride the bus if they need essential business services or work at a business that provides an essential service.
- Above average temperatures return to the Ohio Valley
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Shadyside’s Jake Visnic, Athlete Of The Week
- Donald Trump, Jr. coming to Steubenville for Make America Great Again! Rally on Thursday
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches