COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – The Columbiana County Health Department provided an update on COVID-19 Sunday morning.
Nine new positive coronavirus cases were confirmed by health officials, bringing the total to 40 in Columbiana County.
The total number of coronavirus-related deaths remain at five. Health officials reported that three male patients between the ages 53-76 years old died from virus on Friday.
This increase will not be reflected in the total released by the Ohio Department of Health until their daily update at 2 p.m.
As of 2 p.m. April 4, there has been 3,739 confirmed coronavirus cases in the Buckeye State, along with 102 deaths.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism