Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, announced that private schools will be able to go back to school if they are in “orange” advisory.
Gov. Justice said he and private school leaders have agreed to have everyone tested in these school systems.
If the county should move to “red” advisory, private schools will not be able to attend in-person classes.
This is a developing story. Check back to 7News for updates.
- Belmont County Health Dept. reports latest COVID-19 case numbers
- No. 6 WVU women’s soccer hosts No. 11 Kansas for annual Pink Match
- Saturday DHHR County Alert Map will decide Trick or Treat in Marshall County
- COVID-19 outbreak in one nursing home is “alarming” to health department officials
- Wheeling police seeking information on destruction of property case