Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- Guided fishing and rock climbing services can re-open today under the Governor Justices’s West Virginia Strong: The Comeback guidelines.
Some highlights of the guidelines include:
- Group sizes cannot exceed 10 individuals.
- Each small group may not exceed two participants and one guide.
- If applicable all patrons must be offered the option of private transportation to the site.
- Outfitters are encouraged to provide all guests with masks upon arrival if they do not already have them. Patrons should be encouraged to use cloth or disposable face coverings while on the premises.
Free fishing is still going on in the Mountain State.
The requirement to possess a fishing license to fish in state-regulated waters has been waived for state residents through May 31st.
Anglers are asked to continue practicing safe social distancing measures
The full guidelines can be viewed below.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California