WOODSFIELD, Ohio (WTRF) – Monroe County Health Department confirmed the county’s second coronavirus-related death in two consecutive days.
A positive case was also reported by health officials, bringing the total to 53 confirmed in Monroe County.
Positive numbers nearly doubled overnight from Thursday (26) to Friday (52). The spike in cases comes one week after all residents were tested for the coronavirus at Stellar Care Center in Woodsfiled.
Monroe County’s first COVID-19 death was resident at Stellar Care Center.
- Spinal cord injury survivor shares her story, brings awareness to Marshall County
- New case of COVID-19 confirmed at Sherrard Middle School
- Chilly and clear again Sunday night
- Biden to focus on health care in Supreme Court debate
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday