BEAVER, Pa. (WTRF) – Beaver County Commission is calling for the Shell Cracker Plant to shut down temporarily to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Cracker plant workers have reportedly complained about crowded buses, unsanitary conditions and a number of other concerns related to the coronavirus.
As of Tuesday, March 17, the Pennsylvania Department of Health has confirmed two positive cases of COVID-19 in Beaver County.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- Man charged with abuse of a corpse faced an extradition hearing this morning.
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed