BEAVER, Pa. (WTRF) – Beaver County Commission is calling for the Shell Cracker Plant to shut down temporarily to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Cracker plant workers have reportedly complained about crowded buses, unsanitary conditions and a number of other concerns related to the coronavirus.
As of Tuesday, March 17, the Pennsylvania Department of Health has confirmed two positive cases of COVID-19 in Beaver County.
- Residents at Elmhurst House of Friendship adjusting to new ‘normal’
- Ohio’s U.S. Senators discuss what they’re doing in response to COVID-19
- Local church working to shift Ohio Valley’s focus from fear to faith
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings