ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Although COVID-19 cases continue to rise at Belmont Correctional Institution, some inmates and staff have fully recovered from the virus.
Coronavirus tests have come back positive for 71 inmates. However, the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction has also announced 27 recoveries.
Health officials also confirmed that four staff members have recovered from the coronavirus, as of Saturday. 42 total staff members have tested positive.
The entire Belmont Correctional Institution remains under quarantine and 27 tests for the COVID-19 are currently pending.
- FDA: N95 masks, now plentiful, should no longer be reused
- Wetzel County couple charged after attempting to seduce a 15-year-old girl via Facebook messages
- Donald Trump Says LeBron James Is A ‘Racist’
- Little League teams forced to drop out of nationwide tournament due to vaccine requirement
- FAA: Helicopter crashed in northeastern Pennsylvania, One dead