SEATTLE, Wash. (CNN) – Starbucks employees will still see a paycheck, even if they don’t work during the coronavirus outbreak.
The coffee chain has closed all U.S. locations with the exception of drive-thru and delivery orders.
Officials say they will continue to pay employees for the next 30 days. It’s up to employees if they choose to work or not.
Starbucks closed about 80 percent of its Chinese locations in February. However, most have reopened since then.
- 9 shot, 1 dead, including an injured 2-year-old in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans
- WATCH: Alonzo Addae’s decision to return to WVU football in 2021
- Benefit for Jaymison Redman hosted by Hines & Friends set for tomorrow at Quaker Steak & Lube
- Eddie Olczyk of Pittsburgh Penguins fame will be part of the Herald-Star Speaker Series on Sept. 22