CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) — The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) released its daily county alert system map on Sunday, and there were advisory changes in Northern Panhandle counties.
Hancock and Brooke counties moved to a red advisory for COVID-19 cases.
Ohio County remains orange.
Tyler and Wetzel Counties are also orange.
The county alert system map is released daily and differs from the West Virginia Department of Education map which is released on Saturday evenings.
Stay with 7News and WTRF.com for updates.
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Huggins, players relish return to action: “There’s nothing better than that”
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent
- WV Attorney General offers security tips with technology gifts