CHARLESTON, W.Va. — For Sunday, the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) map shows all counties in the Northern Panhandle as coded green for COVID-19 measurements. There is no change in the Northern Panhandle since yesterday.
Upshur County moved to level red, and is now the only red county in the state.
Yesterday evening, the West Virginia Department of Education (WVDE) released its School Alert System Saturday Education Map which showed all counties in the Northern Panhandle as coded green.
The DHHR map is updated daily while the WV Department of Education is updated weekly on Saturdays.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Belmont County sees record positive COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 15 new COVID-19 related deaths; 969 new positive cases
- Nurses at East Liverpool hospital end 3-day strike, union seeks pact
- Village of Bellaire law enforcement trust fund owed over $23,000