St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- According to Belmont County Deputy Health Commissioner, Rob Sproul, a third inmate has dies at the Belmont Correctional Institution.
No patient information was given.
As of May 19, 100 inmates have tested positive for COVID-19 while 100 of those inmates are in isolation.
44 inmates have recovered from COVID-19.
- Ohio River becoming holy today
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- The industry of medical marijuana in Ohio to be fully functioning soon
- A big thanks to 5 city of Wheeling leaders
- Travel Agent: Ohio Valley residents are starting to venture back out