WOODSFIELD, Ohio (WTRF) – Monroe County Health Department saw another increase in COVID-19 cases on Sunday.
Three additional positive COVID-19 cases were confirmed, bringing the total to 11 in Monroe County. However, two patients have fully recovered from the virus.
Zero coronavirus-related deaths have been reported in the county.
- Spinal cord injury survivor shares her story, brings awareness to Marshall County
- New case of COVID-19 confirmed at Sherrard Middle School
- Chilly and clear again Sunday night
- Biden to focus on health care in Supreme Court debate
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday