WOODSFIELD, Ohio (WTRF) – Monroe County Health Department saw another increase in COVID-19 cases on Sunday.
Three additional positive COVID-19 cases were confirmed, bringing the total to 11 in Monroe County. However, two patients have fully recovered from the virus.
Zero coronavirus-related deaths have been reported in the county.
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record
- WVa hits new virus records as leaders resist new measures
- Zach’s Tuesday Morning Update