STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Trinity Health System is now offering a free virtual urgent care service for Ohio Valley residents.
Virtual Care Anywhere can be used by anyone experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of the coronavirus.
This new method is recommended as an initial care option for anyone wanting to discuss symptoms with a health care professional.
You can also download the Virtual Care Anywhere app in your phone’s app store, or call 855-356-8053 and use the coupon code: COVID19.
There is $35 fee per visit that will be waived for any patient experiencing symptoms. Appointments will not be accepted.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Shadyside’s Jake Visnic, Athlete Of The Week
- Donald Trump, Jr. coming to Steubenville for Make America Great Again! Rally on Thursday
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- Tonight on WGN America: Top US health officials give NewsNation exclusive coronavirus update