STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Trinity Health System is now offering a free virtual urgent care service for Ohio Valley residents.
Virtual Care Anywhere can be used by anyone experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of the coronavirus.
This new method is recommended as an initial care option for anyone wanting to discuss symptoms with a health care professional.
You can also download the Virtual Care Anywhere app in your phone’s app store, or call 855-356-8053 and use the coupon code: COVID19.
There is $35 fee per visit that will be waived for any patient experiencing symptoms. Appointments will not be accepted.
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: WV DHHR confirms 50 new COVID-19 coronavirus cases; 462 total
- Middle Creek Road closed after tractor-trailer crashes
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 1 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Roads to Prosperity project awarded in Marshall County
- WorkForce West Virginia now processing CARES Act emergency unemployment benefits