STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Trinity Health System is now offering a free virtual urgent care service for Ohio Valley residents.
Virtual Care Anywhere can be used by anyone experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of the coronavirus.
This new method is recommended as an initial care option for anyone wanting to discuss symptoms with a health care professional.
You can also download the Virtual Care Anywhere app in your phone’s app store, or call 855-356-8053 and use the coupon code: COVID19.
There is $35 fee per visit that will be waived for any patient experiencing symptoms. Appointments will not be accepted.
- Kroger cashiers stop giving customers coins for change amid shortage spurred by pandemic
- Marion County Health Department issues statement on large church gathering
- Face masks and getting business back on track in the Ohio Valley
- Couple caught on camera defacing Black Lives Matter mural
- Coronavirus In Ohio County: Third COVID-19 related death