WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Ohio County Health Department provided another update Saturday afternoon on COVID-19.
Health officials are reporting two additional positive coronavirus cases in Ohio County. The total now stands at 14, as of 2:30 p.m., April 4.
Another positive case was confirmed Saturday morning in Ohio County.
These statistics are not reflected in the current data reported by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.
State officials reported 45 new cases across the Mountain State and 282 overall, as of 10 a.m., April 4.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: Gov. DeWine to hold daily briefing
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19
- Emily’s Noon weather update
- UConn student accused of murder last seen in Pennsylvania: Police
- Man dies after video shows officer kneeling on his neck