Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources released their daily County Alert System Map and the Northern Panhandle remains in the same advisory colors as Sunday.
Ohio and Marshall counties continue to show in “yellow” advisory while Hancock and Brooke counties continue to be in “green” advisory.
There are currently only two changes to the recent DHHR color coded map.
Marion County has been moved from the “yellow” advisory to the “green” advisory and Logan county has moved from “gold” advisory to “orange.”
West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, will hold his coronavirus briefing at 12:30 PM today.
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months
- Locals to fill tanker truck with baby supplies, needed more than ever