Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources released their daily County Alert System Map and the Northern Panhandle remains in the same advisory colors as Sunday.
Ohio and Marshall counties continue to show in “yellow” advisory while Hancock and Brooke counties continue to be in “green” advisory.
There are currently only two changes to the recent DHHR color coded map.
Marion County has been moved from the “yellow” advisory to the “green” advisory and Logan county has moved from “gold” advisory to “orange.”
West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, will hold his coronavirus briefing at 12:30 PM today.
- Wheeling Wine Festival Coming This Summer
- Man accused of cutting out dog’s heart in ritual to clear demons from home
- No evidence Capitol rioters belong to antifa movement, FBI chief Wray testifies
- With rising stakes, No. 6 Mountaineers finally get shot at No. 3 Baylor
- ODH signs orders allowing 25% indoor capacity, 30% outdoor capacity at sports, entertainment venues