LISBON, Ohio (WTRF) – Columbiana County Health Department reported two additional deaths due to COVID-19 Saturday morning.
There has been 35 coronavirus-related deaths confirmed in Columbiana County, as of 9 a.m.
Victims were an 85-year-old female at a long-term facility and a 56-year-old male inmate at a federal prison. Both individuals had underlying health conditions.
Two new positive cases were also announced, bringing the total confirmed cases to 317.
- US will no longer call migrants ‘aliens’ under Biden
- Former Ohio Children’s Hospital Researcher Gets 33 Months For Selling Trade Secrets To China
- Wanted Steubenville Woman Arrested In Wheeling
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump Is Considering Presidential Run In 2024
- Roblox plans to address sexual content on youth gaming platform