COLUMBIANA COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Columbiana County Health District reported two additional COVID-19 related deaths on Monday.
The individuals were identified as a 65-year-old male with no known underlying health conditions and a 66-year-old male with underlying health conditions.
That brings the county’s total deaths to 37.
Of those, 15 were residents of long term care facilities and nine were inmates at the federal prison.
- Ohio University Graduate Dies Trying To Save 2 Kids From Rip Current
- Woman suffered seizures, blood clots requiring 3 brain surgeries after Johnson & Johnson vaccine: family
- Belmont County Man Arrested At ‘Meth Mouthain’
- 1 dead, 2 injured in New York supermarket shooting; police searching for suspect
- Police: 1 killed, 2 wounded in shooting at NY grocery store