JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Jefferson County Health Department has announced two additional coronavirus cases Tuesday.
There has been 42 positive cases, along with one death, among Jefferson County residents.
One additional patient has fully recovered from the virus, bringing the total to 21 overall. This data is reflected in the COVID-19 2 p.m. update released by the Ohio Department of Health on Tuesday.
- A Geocaching “treasure hunt” in Belmont County
- Belmont County Animal Shelter introduces pets at St. Clairsville food truck event
- Ohio’s longest distracted driving corridor is unveiled
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic