BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Deputy Health Commissioner, Robert Sproul, confirmed two new positive coronavirus cases in Belmont County Sunday morning.
As of 11 a.m. April 12, there has been 51 confirmed cases in the county, along with two deaths.
The second death in the county was announced Friday morning. Health officials reported that the patient was an 85-year-old female.
These statistics won’t be reflected in the data reported by the Ohio Department of Health until their daily 2 p.m. update.
- Dr Pepper addresses soda shortage at grocery stores
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers climbs to 135
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- OFFICIAL: Big Ten Conference postpones fall sports until Spring
- Wheeling man sentenced for his role in a drug distribution operation