ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – The Belmont County Health Department announced two presumptive positive coronavirus cases on Sunday.
Both individuals were tested positive by local health officials and now await confirmation from the CDC.
They are currently in quarantine at separate residences. It is unclear if both cases were traveled related.
As of 2 p.m. Saturday, March 29, the Ohio Department of Health has reported eight positive COVID-19 cases in Belmont County.
Gov. Mike DeWine will hold a briefing at 2 p.m. discuss COVID-19 and the FDA’s decision to limit sterilization of masks in Ohio
- WVU tennis set for Friday matchup with VCU
- Justice submits bill to end West Virginia’s state income tax
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Grand jury in Georgia expected to convene in probe of Trump’s efforts to overturn election
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion