WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Have you made masks to help out during the pandemic but are not sure where to send them to?
The United Way of the Upper Ohio Valley is giving you the opportunity to continuing making masks and help even more.
They are setting up two drop off containers in Ohio and in West Virginia to collect the masks.
Masks will then be taken from the bins and sent to businesses that are in the most need for this protective equipment.
Because while a lot of people we sewing the masks a lot of them didn’t know where to send them or putting them in places they didn’t have as much need.Jessica Rine – Executive Director of United Way of Upper Ohio Valley
Bins will be outside of Wheeling Health Right located at 61 29th St, Wheeling, WV and CARE Funeral & Cremation Specialists at 204 W. Main St. in St. Clairsville, OH from 9AM till 2PM Monday thru Friday.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Many on a treasure hunt to find what’s open at The Highlands; shoppers left looking in windows
- Coronavirus in WV: Slight increase; active cases remain under 600
- Cameron’s Field of Flags honors veterans ahead of Memorial Day
- Birx: ‘Difficult to tell’ if country may need to close again