LISBON, Ohio (WTRF) – The Columbiana County Health Department reported additional coronavirus cases Sunday morning.
Health officials confirmed eight additional positive COVID-19 cases. Total confirmed cases increases to 325, as of 9 a.m.
No additional deaths were announced and remains at 35.
The Ohio Department of Health is expected to provide their statewide coronavirus update at 2 p.m.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Dept. reports two COVID-19 associated deaths and 35 additional cases
- Free food giveaway on Wed., Nov. 25 at the Marshall County Fairgrounds
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Martins Ferry Opens With Win Over Buckeye Local