BENTONVILLE, Ark (WTRF) – Walmart continues to implement new policies to ensure the safety of their employees and customers amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Officials announced Friday that Walmart stores will be limited to one entrance and one exit until further notice.
This follows several changes implemented by Walmart recently, such as the installation of plexiglass guards at the checkout and pharmacy areas and signage promoting social distancing.
- Police searching for missing 5-year-old boy last seen at Ohio campground
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 33,006 cases, 2,002 deaths reported
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19