The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on May 6, 2020, there have been 55,784 laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 1,248 positive, 54,536 negative and 50 deaths.
- Bridgeport’s police department is asking residents to vote “yes” on a Bridgeport police levy
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Showery start to our Tuesday
- Soup Kitchen shuts down for one week after staff member gets COVID-19
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking