This is week 10 of West Virginia Strong: the Comeback.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on June 29, 2020, there have been 168,082 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,849 total cases and 93 deaths.
- West Virginia man cheats death
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 17 new COVID-19 related deaths; 1,130 new coronavirus cases
- WTRF CBS Holiday TV Schedule
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees