This is week 10 of West Virginia Strong: the Comeback.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on June 29, 2020, there have been 168,082 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 2,849 total cases and 93 deaths.
- Kentucky Derby winner could be disqualified; track bans Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert
- Long suspected of murder, she confessed but avoided prison
- A Mother’s Day Message From WTRF
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Coronavirus in W.Va.: no deaths and 405 new cases