The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on July 20, 2020, there have been 233,490 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 5,080 total cases and 100 deaths.
Last week, Gov. Justice announced fairs, festivals, outdoor concerts are canceled again for groups over 25 or more Marshall County Schools announces re-entry Sept. 8, plan for in-person AND virtual class
- Grizzly bear kills guide just outside Yellowstone National Park
- Why You Should Update Your iPhone Software Today
- WV nonprofit looks to get better healthcare access to kids with developmental disabilities
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Study Says Herpes Infections May Be A Side Effect Of The COVID-19 Vaccine