The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources confirms one new case of COVID-19 in the Mountain State since Sunday evening. The state’s cumulative percent positive test results rate continues to stay below 2%, this morning being recorded at 1.96%.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are the answers
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Chambers and James Funeral Homes remember our fallen heroes
- Trump threatens to move RNC without assurances from governor