Those businesses can reopen as of today (May 11, 2020)
He says the order (Full Order below) includes gyms and fitness centers that offer exercise therapy, physical and post-operative therapy, and are staffed with licensed health care providers.
Occupancy will be reduced, while showers, locker rooms, swimming pools and hot tubs will remain off limits.
Regular gyms and recreational facilities must stay closed.
Drive-in theater (Full Order below) customers are asked to buy tickets in advance or by means other than cash.
everal additional types of businesses will be permitted to reopen in the weeks ahead.
Gov. Justice says the opening schedule for these businesses will be based upon the recommendations of state medical experts and upon testing data available at that time.
Gov. Justice will hold his daily COVID-19 briefing at 1:00 PM
- Franciscan U Provides Statement On Former Priest Accused Of Convincing Student To Have Sex With Him
- Newsfeed Now: Father says system failed after son beaten to death; Family returns from trip to find home vandalized
- It’s AEP Lineman appreciation week, why we should thank them everyday
- Wellsburg Bridge Project Changes Date For Bridge Float
- Both sides rest in Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments set for Monday