CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources confirmed 19 new cases of COVID-19 Tuesday evening.
As of 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 24, there are currently 39 positive coronavirus cases in the Mountain State.
- Berkeley (2)
- Harrison (3)
- Jackson (2)
- Jefferson (3)
- Kanawha (4)
- Marshall (2)
- Mercer (2)
- Monongalia (16)
- Preston (1)
- Putnam (1)
- Tucker (2)
- Wood (1)
Tests have come back negative for 759 state residents. Six tests are still pending.
Gov. Jim Justice declared Wednesday, March 25 a Day of Prayer. The ceremony will take place at noon.
The governor’s Stay at Home Order went into effect at 8 p.m., shutting down all ‘nonessential businesses.’
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
- VIDEO: Defensive Assts. Addae, Lesley look ahead to Texas Tech
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports five new cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: Gerad Parker discusses offensive work ahead of Texas Tech clash
- City of Wheeling conducting civil service testing for numerous employment opportunities