Wheeling, W.Va- (WTRF)- Wheeling Hospital took precaution and closed their cafeteria after officials found out a dietary employee tested positive for COVID-19 coronavirus.
In an email sent out to the employees, Wheeling Hospital says all dietary employees are being tested for COVID-19 coronavirus.
Wheeling Hospital says Panhandle Cleaning will perform a thorough deep clean of the entire cafeteria facility throughout the weekend.
Officials at Wheeling Hospital say the cafeteria will reopen on Monday.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism