Wheeling, W.Va- (WTRF)- Wheeling Hospital took precaution and closed their cafeteria after officials found out a dietary employee tested positive for COVID-19 coronavirus.
In an email sent out to the employees, Wheeling Hospital says all dietary employees are being tested for COVID-19 coronavirus.
Wheeling Hospital says Panhandle Cleaning will perform a thorough deep clean of the entire cafeteria facility throughout the weekend.
Officials at Wheeling Hospital say the cafeteria will reopen on Monday.
- WV Saturday education map shows Wetzel and Tyler counties moving to orange advisory
- WV daily county alert system map moves Ohio County to orange
- Finding ammo becomes a hunt in itself as more hunters find empty shelves the last weekend of rifle season
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- Pres. Trump asks Georgia governor for help overturning Biden’s election victory in the state