Washington D.C (WTRF)- The White House’s Office of Science and Technology listed “ending the Covid-19 pandemic” as one of the top accomplishments of the Trump administration’s first term.
A release from OSTP says “From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump Administration has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat and defeat the disease. “
The office’s director, Dr. Kelvin Droegemeier said, ” President Trump has solidified America’s standing as the most scientifically and technologically advanced nation the world has ever known”.
According to the CDC, The United States has reported a total of 8,680,611 cases since January 21, 2020. There have been 492,026 cases in the last 7 days and there have been 225,084 reported deaths from COVID-19.
You can read the full release below.
- ODOT crews in full force in Eastern Ohio for snow, ice
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Ohio County is now “orange” on the WV DHHR map