Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- During his COVID-19 briefing, West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, was asked on how counties should handle Halloween this year.
Gov. Justice says we are lucky to be a month away from Halloween but he will release guidelines before October 1.
Gov. Justice says he believes communities, cities and counties should weigh in.
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months
- Locals to fill tanker truck with baby supplies, needed more than ever