MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – Marshall County Health Department continues to see a decline in pneumonia cases in Marshall County Schools.
According to a press release, the health department is seeing students return to school and less absenteeism.
Although the pneumonia outbreak is dwindling down, new cases continue to appear in Marshall County.
Marshall County Health Department will continue to monitor the situation.
- Ohio has approved more than 100 sports variances, mostly for high school football
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Diocese declines offer to open schools in orange counties
- Coronavirus in WV: DHHR confirms 205 new COVID-19 cases, 2 additional deaths
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire