(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Kentucky Derby winner could be disqualified; track bans Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert
- Long suspected of murder, she confessed but avoided prison
- A Mother’s Day Message From WTRF
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Coronavirus in W.Va.: no deaths and 405 new cases