COLUMBUS, OH (WTRF) — Incumbent Sen. Bill Johnson (R) wins U.S. House District 6.
He has been a senator since 2011.
He was born and raised on family farms.
Johnson entered the U.S. Air Force in 1973, and retired as a Lieutenant Colonel after a distinguished military career of more than 26 years.
He stresses the importance of small business as well as large-scale growth in southeastern Ohio.
Congressman Johnson, and his wife LeeAnn, currently reside in Marietta, Ohio.
- Through the years: Apple’s breakthrough products
- West Virginia police looking for two missing teenagers
- Air Quality in Code Orange for Ohio And West Virginia on Tuesday
- Dad pleads with carjackers to get son out of his car
- Heat player criticizes DeSantis, but says people shouldn’t ‘Florida shame’ residents