(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. Jazzy’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
What will you be listening to in celebration of Jay-Z’s birthday? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m about to blast “Watch The Throne” on repeat. Happy birthday, Mr. Carter. Thanks for the gift.
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA making second attempt at historic launch of crewed SpaceX mission
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- WVU football announces plan for phased return
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack sets sights on June 5 reopening