WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling Hospital’s 10th annual Cardiovascular Health Conference took place Friday at the Glessner Auditorium.
The conference was open to Physicians, Physician Assistants, Perfusionists, Nurse Practitioners, ER Cardiac and critical care nurses, and respiratory Therapists.
Organizers say conferences like these are very important.
First of all just to make it public, make people aware of what we can actually do. Secondly it’s a thing about medical literacy. Just try to get people aware of their own conditions and how to be compliant with their own treatments.Howard Shackelford – Wheeling Hospital Surgeon
The event wrapped up at 4 p.m.
- Florida lawmakers divided on impeachment as House vote approaches
- Rare West Virginia deer harvest sparks major controversy online
- I-70 Bridges Project Update: Week of 12/9/19
- Democratic presidential candidates to attend schools forum
- An octopus caught a bald eagle in a death grip. Thanks to some salmon farmers, the eagle survived