WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling Hospital’s 10th annual Cardiovascular Health Conference took place Friday at the Glessner Auditorium.
The conference was open to Physicians, Physician Assistants, Perfusionists, Nurse Practitioners, ER Cardiac and critical care nurses, and respiratory Therapists.
Organizers say conferences like these are very important.
First of all just to make it public, make people aware of what we can actually do. Secondly it’s a thing about medical literacy. Just try to get people aware of their own conditions and how to be compliant with their own treatments.Howard Shackelford – Wheeling Hospital Surgeon
The event wrapped up at 4 p.m.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Mountain State senators sending big money to ‘Overdose Data to Action’ helping fight drug epidemic
- Wheeling copies Martinsburg drug house abatement program, hoping to cleanup town
- Annual ‘Stuff The Bus’ moves location, continuing to collect school supplies for community
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag