WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling community is mourning the loss of Wilkes Kinney, a former security employee at WTRF-TV during the 1980’s.
Following his employment at 7News, Kinney remained a dear friend to the newsroom, always stopping by and checking in on his former coworkers.
Throughout the years, Kinney also served on several Wheeling commissions and committees.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Kinney family.
- Living in New York City During the Pandemic
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action