WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling community is mourning the loss of Wilkes Kinney, a former security employee at WTRF-TV during the 1980’s.
Following his employment at 7News, Kinney remained a dear friend to the newsroom, always stopping by and checking in on his former coworkers.
Throughout the years, Kinney also served on several Wheeling commissions and committees.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Kinney family.
- Financial planner gives his take on the President’s executive order
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”
- History of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- One arrested on unrelated warrant following domestic call on Wheeling Island