OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – According to the AEP power outage map, about 2,600 customers are currently without power.
The power outage extends from Elm Grove to Wheeling Park and parts of Pleasant Valley.
WTRF-TV is still working to determine a cause of the power outage.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride