OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – According to the AEP power outage map, about 2,600 customers are currently without power.
The power outage extends from Elm Grove to Wheeling Park and parts of Pleasant Valley.
WTRF-TV is still working to determine a cause of the power outage.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- VOTE for the CA House Band of The Week
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- Ohio woman arrested after DUI crash in Ohio County
- Ohio woman reportedly tased and arrested by an officer for not wearing a mask at football game
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up