BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – According to AEP Ohio officials, about 7,500 Belmont County residents are currently without power.
Estimated power restoration times various for different areas but power is expected to be restored for all AEP customers in the Belmont County by 8 p.m.
Officials say the outages are being caused by strong winds on Sunday.
There is a Wind Advisory across the Ohio Valley until 9 p.m. Wind gusts of up to 55 miles per hour (mph) are possible.
- WVU tennis set for Friday matchup with VCU
- Justice submits bill to end West Virginia’s state income tax
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Grand jury in Georgia expected to convene in probe of Trump’s efforts to overturn election
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion