TRIADELPHIA, W.Va. (WTRF) — According to Mayor Ken Murphy, most of Triadelphia, except Middle Creek Road, is without water at this time.
Murphy said a large water line break on Rt. 40 caused the outage.
Crews are working to repair the break.
Murphy said residents will be without water until further notice.
A boil order will follow once the break is fixed.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Man indicted for Wheeling Island murder
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Thunderstorms return Friday afternoon
- Over 8,000 U.S. hotels may be forced to close in September without help