Belmont County, OH (WTRF) – This morning the Blame My Roots Festival announced its first artist in a hype video on their Facebook page.
The first confirmed artist this year is Neal Mccoy.
BMRF also announced they are having an early bird 3-day pass sale for $99 on December 2nd only.
The 2nd year of BMRF will last 3 days from July 16- July 18 at Valley Campgrounds.
You can get more information at the Blame My Roots website by clicking here
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: All eyes on weather as propellant load begins ahead of historic Demo-2 launch
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting