WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling residents will have to wait a little longer to see if City Council will move forward with purchasing the former Ohio Valley Medical Center.
Councilman Dave Palmer motioned to table the decision, quoting ‘it’s a very complicated issue.’ City Manager Robert Herron also talked with property owner, MPT, during a scheduled conference call Tuesday.
The final decision has been postponed until their council meeting on June 16.
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- Warwood Blessings Box offers small items that mean big things to those in need
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Man convicted of sex crimes walks free in Marshall County after judge catches ‘fatal flaws’ in grand jury transcript
- Mountaineer Round-up: Goetz gets WVU golf a big win at home