WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling residents will have to wait a little longer to see if City Council will move forward with purchasing the former Ohio Valley Medical Center.
Councilman Dave Palmer motioned to table the decision, quoting ‘it’s a very complicated issue.’ City Manager Robert Herron also talked with property owner, MPT, during a scheduled conference call Tuesday.
The final decision has been postponed until their council meeting on June 16.
- More than 1,000 Mountain State voters have already cast electronic absentee ballots
- Bridgeport’s police department is asking residents to vote “yes” on a Bridgeport police levy
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Showery start to our Tuesday
- Soup Kitchen shuts down for one week after staff member gets COVID-19