The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department arrested Ryan Snell from Parma, Ohio late last night.
Snell was driving from North Olmstead, Ohio to Monroe County to allegedly have sex with what he thought he believed to be a 12-year old girl.
Snell, 23, is currently being housed at the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office and charges are pending.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Gov. Justice sets guidelines to reopen swimming pools, casinos
- Benwood Bruisers Wrestling Club makes an impact
- Ohio to test all staff members in state’s nursing homes
- BOE recognizes Ohio County Schools staff