UPDATE: The Wheeling Hospital exit, 2B East, has reopened
WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Wheeling Police confirm a pedestrian has been hit.
Public Information Officer Philip Stahl said the incident happened around 7:00 a.m.
I-70 Exit 2B East– Washington Avenue is closed to traffic at this time.
Police are investigating.
Stay with 7News as we gather more details.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA launches historic crewed SpaceX mission from Cape Canveral
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting