WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – One local doctor now has a new achievement under his belt.
Dr. Henry Kettler, formerly of OVMC, received the “German of the Year Award” from St. Paul’s Evangelical Church.
The award was presented to him Friday in front of hpeers and loved ones at the Welty Home in Wheeling.
The German of the Year Award is part of St. Paul’s German Fest which runs tomorrow from 3:30 to 6:30.
- Clouds remain with scattered showers
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Governor, ACLU at odds over COVID-19 precautions
- Morrisey launches W.Va. Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- Local nonprofit assisting elderly with essential needs