BELMONT, Ohio (WTRF) – Feisley Tree Farms in Belmont opened Saturday.
For the the first time since 1952, the farm officially opened the weekend before Thanksgiving.
Feisley Tree Farms grow and care for trees for about seven years until the trees are big enough for customers to purchase.
Some trees are more than 15 years old.
Trees available for purchase include, Scotch Pine, White Pine and Frazier Fur.
Feisley Tree Farms is open weekends 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and noon to 6 p.m. during the week.
- University in Ohio developing hearing protection for military dogs
- Woman arrested for DUI after RV gets stuck in Taco Bell drive-thru
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- WLU hosts 2019 National Club Football Championship
- National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day