CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Mega Millions jackpot has gotten bigger.
No one matched all the winning numbers Tuesday night.
The jackpot is now estimated to be $490 million for Friday’s drawing.
The winning numbers were 20-43-51-55-57 with a megaplier of 4.
The Powerball jackpot is estimated to be $410 million.
The drawing is Wednesday night at 11 p.m.
- I-70 Westbound lane and ramp closures expected all week starting Monday
- Ohio Valley Media Day Blood Drive runs January 25th & 26th
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Huggins, players relish return to action: “There’s nothing better than that”
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration