WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Candidates across the mountain state are ramping up their campaigns as West Virginia heads into an election year.
Governor hopeful, Ben Salango, made his first campaign stop in Wheeling Tuesday night to meet with potential voters at Undo’s
In 2016, Salango co-founded Preston and Salango, a Charleston-based law firm.
The Democratic candidate also serves as a member of the Kanawha County Commission.
Visit bensalango.com for additional information on his campaign.
- Char House on the Boulevard: A look inside Wheeling’s latest restaurant
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Ten degrees cooler this weekend
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated