WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Candidates across the mountain state are ramping up their campaigns as West Virginia heads into an election year.
Governor hopeful, Ben Salango, made his first campaign stop in Wheeling Tuesday night to meet with potential voters at Undo’s
In 2016, Salango co-founded Preston and Salango, a Charleston-based law firm.
The Democratic candidate also serves as a member of the Kanawha County Commission.
Visit bensalango.com for additional information on his campaign.
- Linsly Downs Magnolia In OT
- Ohio AG urging Congress to reclassify fentanyl-related substances
- ‘Come here’: Family says they feel unsafe in home after someone hacked their Ring camera, yelled at them
- Colorado officer found drunk in patrol car while on duty keeps job, not charged with DUI
- Baby born at 12:12 on 12-12 during last full moon of the decade