WEST LIBERTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – Green Party candidate, Howie Hawkins, launched 2020 Presidential campaign earlier this year.
Hawkins paid a visit to West Liberty University Tuesday evening to discuss his campaign for independent working-class politics.
He was recognized as the first U.S. candidate to campaign for a Green New Deal in 2010.
Hawkins was also a Green Party candidate for governor of New York in 2010, 2014 and 2018.
- Union Local Advances To District Final
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- BREAKING: Man picked up on bond escapes bondsman near Northern Regional Jail, caught 1.5 miles away
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten teams battle for position as Selection Sunday nears